Your safety is our priority here at Ski Miquel and we have policies in place to implement extra hygiene measures in all our resorts, should they be required at the time of travel to your destination country.
- All our resort staff will be fully vaccinated.
- Our staff will be provided with Covid-specific hygiene training.
- Safety equipment (PPE) will be worn by our staff whilst serving food and drinks.
- The chalet-hotel will be deep-cleaned on each transfer day.
- The communal areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Room cleaning is likely to be limited to one day during the week (or none if you prefer).
- We will provide hand sanitiser within our chalet-hotels for increased hygiene.
- Any hot tub facilities at our chalet-hotels will not be in use for Winter 2021/22.
- You will be required to follow all guidelines and regulations imposed by the airport, the airline, and the transfer company for your journeys to and from resort.
- You will be required to bring your own face covering – We also recommend bringing spares.
- We also recommend that you travel with a small bottle of hand sanitiser and that you use it regularly.
- Our partner hotels will all be managed by their own local teams.
- They will be required to comply with all local laws and regulations in place at the time of your holiday.
- You will also be required to adhere to any safety and hygiene measures that they may have in place.
- You will be required to follow all guidelines and regulations imposed by the lift companies.
- You may need to exercise social distancing on the lifts, if required by the resort.
- You may be required to wear a face-mask whilst on the lifts and the ski slopes.
- Please note that local conditions and regulations may have a bearing upon coffee/lunch stops.
- We also recommend that you carry a small bottle of hand sanitiser with you and that you use it regularly.
- In Austria you require a FFP2 without an exhalation valve or a mask of at least an equivalent standard.
Please understand that the coronavirus pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation and so the above measures could well be subject to change, depending upon the circumstances prevailing at the time of your holiday.
Please ensure all members of your group are able to comply with the entry requirements for your destination country/countries prior to departure. The best source of up-to-date information for this is the Foreign Office travel advice on the UK government website.
Please also see the dedicated page on our website regarding Entry Requirements.
If you should happen to fall ill with Covid prior to departure, then you will not be able to travel.