- Ski lift
- 5-minute walk
- From slopes
- Family rooms
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Transfers to and from resort
- Half board or B&B
- Dinner on 7 evenings (half board option)
- Complimentary ski hosting with Ski Miquel
Excellent value, a family-run business in the centre of the village and very close to the Chalet-Hotel Charlotte, the Hotel de l'Europe has recently been refurbished and the cuisine here is first class.
The owners are a French-English couple and Ski Miquel has been working with the same family for over 20 years, originally with the previous generation!
- Double or twin rooms with en-suite bathroom and TV.
- Family rooms available, which can sleep up to 4 people.
- Single rooms also available (with a supplement payable) - Please contact us for further details.
Each morning you will be provided with a hearty buffet breakfast to prepare you for your day on the mountain.
In the evening can enjoy a 3-course dinner of classic French cuisine prepared by the owner, who is also a professional chef!
- 8th largest resort in France
- 59 lifts
- In the heart of the Écrins National Park
- Close to the heritage town of Briançon
- Short transfer time (2 hours)
- 80% of the skiing is above 2000m
- Recent major lift upgrades
- Thermal spa baths in the village
- Off-piste ski guiding available
- Turin (136km)
- Train station
- Briançon (15km)
- Minimum altitude
- Maximum altitude
- All ski slopes
- Green slopes
- Blue slopes
- Red slopes
- Black slopes