- Ski lifts
- 2-minute walk
- From slopes
- 175 metres
- Family rooms
- Cosy lounge
- Log fire
- Large dining room
- Ski storage by the slopes
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Transfers to and from resort
- Chalet board
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Complimentary ski hosting
The Elise is our most recent addition to the Ski Miquel portfolio, new for the 2022/23 winter season, and has been secured in response to the high demand we have for our holidays in Montgenèvre.
Located in an enviable position in the heart of the village centre, close to the church and less than a minute’s walk from the main front, and only 175m from the Prarial chairlift.
It offers a selection of twin, triple and family rooms, and is ideal for large groups or smaller parties. It has a large lounge and bar area at ground floor level, with the dining room and guest rooms located over the three upper floors, and all bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Sold Out£896per person
Sold Out£1,072per person
Sold Out£835per person
Sold Out£1,034per person
Sold Out£1,299per person
Sold Out£983per person
Sold Out£829per person
Sold Out£833per person
Sold Out£985per person
The Chalet-Hotel Elise offers a variety of different room options:
- Standard twin rooms
- Triple rooms with 3 single beds (can sleep up to 3 people).
- Family room with 2 single beds and bunk bed (can sleep up to 4).
- Family rooms with a double bed and mezzanine with additional beds (can sleep up to 5 people).
- Discounts for 3rd/4th/5th sharers in a room:
- £100 for adults
- £150 for children (aged 5-16)
All our guest rooms at the Chalet-Hotel Elise have en-suite bathrooms, with a wash basin, toilet, bath and shower.
The chalet-hotel is currently undergoing a two-stage renovation plan, with the main public areas and guest rooms being refitted this year, and further improvements to the bathrooms planned for 2023.
The dining room of the Chalet-Hotel Elise has been newly refurbished and is able to comfortably seat at least 24 guests in one sitting.
It's the perfect place to recount your day's adventures whilst enjoying your 4-course dinner with wine included.
Lounge & Bar
The lounge & bar at the Elise offers a cosy setting on the ground floor of the building with an open fire and comfy seating, so it's the perfect place to sit and unwind with a drink or two, either for après-ski straight off the slopes or later in the evening before or after dinner.
It's spacious, comfortable and atmospheric, and as always the Ski Miquel drinks prices are the most reasonable in town, so why not treat yourself to a 'Kir Royale' as an aperitif before dinner?
- Part of the vast 'Milky Way' ski area
- 31 lifts
- Close to the heritage town of Briançon
- Perfect for families
- Short transfer time (1.5 hours)
- Ski over into Italy for lunch!
- Luge ride
- Off-piste ski guiding available
- Turin (110km)
- Railway station
- Oulx (20km)
- Minimum altitude
- Maximum altitude
- Total 'Milky Way' ski area
- Monts de la Lune - Green slopes
- Monts de la Lune - Blue slopes
- Monts de la Lune - Red slopes
- Monts de la Lune - Black slopes