- Ski lift
- 1-minute walk
- From slopes
- Stubl bar
- Heated boot room
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Transfers to and from resort
- Half board or B&B
- Dinner on 7 evenings (half board option)
- Complimentary ski hosting with Ski Miquel
Excellent value, a family-run business in the centre of the village.
The hotel sits next to the high-speed Mürren cable car and opposite the snow train to Wengen, so you're perfectly located for your next day’s skiing.
The rooms are spacious and homely, and the food is tasty and substantial, just what you need after all that exercise and pure mountain air!
- Double/twin rooms with en-suite bathroom and TV.
- Superior room upgrades also available.
- Family suite with a linked bedroom.
- Single room with shower and WC (with a supplement payable) - Please contact us for further details.
The hotel staff will welcome you for your meals and you can enjoy a sumptuous buffet breakfast in the mornings to fuel you up for your day on the mountain.
In the evening, enjoy your 3-course evening meal prepared by the Hotel's expert chefs, whilst looking onto the Lauterbrunnen valley.
- 4 different ski areas
- 42 ski lifts
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- Beautiful Swiss village
- Recent major lift upgrades
- Mountain trains
- Great value-for-money
- Ski the legendary Lauberhorn
- Also great for walking/hiking
- Geneva (224km)
- Train station
- Lauterbrunnen (0km)
- Minimum altitude
- Maximum altitude
- All ski slopes
- Blue slopes
- Red slopes
- Black slopes