- Ski lift
- 1-minute walk
- From slopes
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Transfers to and from resort
- Half board or B&B
- Dinner on 7 evenings (half board option)
- Complimentary ski hosting with Ski Miquel
Excellent value, a family-run business in the centre of the village.
The hotel sits next to the high-speed Mürren cable car and the snow train to Wengen, so you're perfectly located for your next day’s skiing.
The rooms are spacious and homely, and the food is tasty and substantial, just what you need after all that exercise and pure mountain air!
- Double/twin room with shower/WC and TV.
- Single room with shower/WC and TV (with a supplement payable) - Please contact us for further details.
The hotel staff will welcome you for your meals and you can enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in the mornings to fuel you up for your day on the mountain.
In the evening, enjoy your 3-course evening meal prepared by the hotel chef, whilst looking out onto the Lauterbrunnen valley.
Please note that the restaurant in this hotel is unable to cater for all dietary requirements, so please contact us to discuss before booking if you happen to have any specific dietary needs.
- 4 different ski areas
- 42 ski lifts
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- Beautiful Swiss village
- Recent major lift upgrades
- Mountain trains
- Great value-for-money
- Ski the legendary Lauberhorn
- Also great for walking/hiking
- Geneva (224km)
- Train station
- Lauterbrunnen (0km)
- Minimum altitude
- Maximum altitude
- All ski slopes
- Blue slopes
- Red slopes
- Black slopes